Friday, May 2, 2014

I am just starting this blog in order to share with others little things that are a blessing to me.  I love to make greeting cards.  I want to share little thoughts and ideas in order to be an encouragement to my fellow bloggers and those who just happen by.  I will make an effort to share something weekly.  I would love to receive Your comments. Maybe something we share will be a help to others. 

 I would like to share is a card I made that expresses my sentiments as I start this blog.  




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog!! What a wonderful verse and card to launch it!! May The Lord bless you richly as you bless others!! ~Ginny Maxam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sure you´ll post lot of adorable and amazing cards ,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah beautiful verse to use as you goal in this blog.. and may we all have thankful heart each day.. just love this well done, God bless, Shaz in oz.x
    PS if you want to get comments might help to remove the "prove I am not a robot" word verification surely slows things up for busy folks..
    You may not even know - as lots don’t, but you have word verification turned on and is an extra hurdle when commenting!!!?

    • to remove go to Blogger -> Settings -> Comments tab – >

    • Deselect word verification..

    • and make a every visit a happier one. I really struggle doing them sometimes (have to have more than one go) and so do lots of others. You can still have moderation switched on, if you wish.

    • Or if because of spam the in Comments select “Open ID” only an you will have none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting me know about this. I am just learning and I hope I did it right:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card to start your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen praise the Lord :)

    ReplyDelete