Tuesday, September 13, 2016

09-11-2001




So sorry, I did not forget,
 just forgot to post.

I wrote my last post to honor
 all who sacrifice 
 for us every day
and then forgot to post 
in memory of 9-11-2001
and all the lives lost on that day.



I found the following article very interesting:

A Bible Survived 9/11. 



An open Bible fused into metal was found by 
a New York firefighter during the recovery phase 
at Ground Zero post 9/11 (Ira Block)

Analyzing Biblical texts involved, the scripture
 in the middle of the page is from Matthew 5:32-42.

 At the bottom of page, the scripture is from Matthew 8:1-4.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-671975

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. That's interesting. I didn't know that Bible was found.

    I hope you are having a good and godly week!
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete