Saturday, May 19, 2018

SOMEBODY CARES



  Casting all your care upon him;
for he careth for you
1 Peter 5:7




SOMEBODY CARES 

Somebody knows when your heart aches,
And everything seems to go wrong.
Somebody knows when the shadows
Need chasing away with a song.

Somebody knows when you’re lonely,
Tired, discouraged and blue,
Somebody wants you to know Him,
And know that He dearly loves you.

Somebody cares when you’re tempted,
And the world grows dizzy and dim;
Somebody cares when you’re weakest,
And farthest away from Him.

Somebody grieves when you’re fallen,
Even then you’re not lost from His sight;
Somebody waits for your asking
Him to take the gloom from your night.

Somebody loves you when weary;
Somebody loves you when strong;
He always is waiting to help you
And watches you all the day long.

Are you needing His presence so holy
Or needing His friendship so true?
His name? We call Him Jesus.
His people? Folks just like me and you.



I love them that love me;
and those that seek me early shall find me.
Proverbs 8:17 


Several of my new cards:


       

    

                                                        






3 comments:

  1. Four gorgeous cards dear sweet sis, different but clever, well done.
    Love the poem and uplifting verse... God is faithful... no matter how far the sky or deep the night, He is only a prayer away. You are such a comfort to me also, I must get back to blogging I really miss it.
    Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love that verse "I love them that love Me and those that seek Me early shall find Me" one of my favorite promises found in Scripture. I KNOW that when I seek Him early I will find Him and He will be there for me. Praise the Lord!
    I've always loved the "early" part, maybe that's because I'm a "Perky Patty" as some would say. :}

    Lovely post to start the week off with.

    Bless you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, dear lady~
    I so appreciated your last visit to my blog and your encouraging words were a sweet blessing to my soul. Thank you!
    I trust life is good in your little corner of the world and you are enjoying the goodness of summer?
    Everything thing is beautiful right now here in the mountains, but we are certainly experiencing some very hot and dry weather. Fortunately, we have a creek next to our home where we are able to water the property from.
    God bless you~

    ReplyDelete