Thursday, October 27, 2016


But as it is written, 
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, 
neither have entered into the heart of man, 
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 
1 Corinthians 2:9



HE WILL SILENTLY PLAN FOR THEE


HE will silently plan for thee,
Object thou of omniscient care;
God Himself undertakes to be
Thy Pilot through each subtle snare.

He WILL silently plan for thee, 
So certainly, He cannot fail!
Rest on the faithfulness of God,
In Him thou surely shalt prevail.

He will SILENTLY plan for thee
Some wonderful surprise of love.
Eye hath not seen, nor ear hath heard,
But it is kept for thee above.

He will silently PLAN for thee,
His purposes shall all unfold;
The tangled skein shall shine at last,
A masterpiece of skill untold.

He will silently plan FOR THEE,
Happy child of a Father's care,
As though no other claimed His love,
But thou alone to Him wert dear.

E. Mary  Grimes



My card for the WAW challenge:



Have a blessed week and...



5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Dear Mehrll~
    My it was good to see you at my blog this morning! I have missed my visits with you.
    You have some beautiful cards in your past posts, just amazing work.
    I loved your post on "He's all that matters" those words blessed my heart, thank you.

    How sweet that the Lord gave you a little pup too. :) I would love to hear all about your new addition to the family.
    My Donatella has certainly found a very special spot in my heart.

    "May your basket be full of blessings..." I LOVE that!

    Have a beautiful and blessed day, sweet friend~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehrll this is a gorgeous card - I love the ric rac border with the flowers, which adds to the scripture panel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wonderful card sis, you're taste is perfect in die choice and embellies too, well done brilliant work,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh friend, I am always so blessed and encouraged by your posts. You share the loveliest poems and thoughts - thank you!

    Another delightful card. The ric rac is perfect! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE what you've done with the word art scripture for this challenge. Stunning art, Mehril. I'm just blown away with your amazing talents, and can't thank you enough for sharing with us. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and I sincerely hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete