Friday, September 28, 2018

MY VISITOR


I am very sorry that I have not been able to post lately.
I have many tasks that keep me quite busy, 
plus I am getting older and it takes longer to get things done.

BUT...a very delightful event occurred last week!
I had a visit from Sharon, better known as Shaz.

She is a fellow card creator who lives in Australia
and we have been online friends for several years.

You will want to visit her even if you are not a card maker.

It was such a blessing to meet her in person and visit and share
our experiences, go shopping and out to eat!

We especially enjoyed going to Michaels, Hobby Lobby 
and Tuesday Morning and going through their card making things.

She taught me some new techniques to make my cards better.
We also shopped online for some stamps and dies.

We had a great time!

I am missing her sweet companionship and our conversations, 
but she was getting tired since she had already visited 
several other countries and friends before come to the US.

She stopped in Texas overnight and Hawaii for a few 
days after leaving here.  I just got an e-mail
saying that she is on her way home!

Pray that God will help her to recover quickly from the trip and 
be back to sharing her beautiful work with all her friends.

Love you Shaz!


I thank my God upon every remembrance of you
Philippians 1:3




Here is the card we created using tissue paper and 
embossing powder:




God bless you all!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous friend to have, and such a blessing to be able to have Shaz visit. I am hoping that once the house repairs have been done I will be able to take a leisurely trip to Aus and visit her and several others I have met in blogland.
    Love the tissue paper technique, and you have made a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delight to visit you this evening, sweet friend. I have missed your beautiful blog.

    And oh, what a blessing to have met Shaz in person! She is such a precious lady with a heart of gold.

    Wishing you a beautiful week, dear one. Love and hugs sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your faithfulness to my blog. I read your blog which is always refreshing. I fail to comment as often as I should. I especially love the older hymns that you post and the gorgeous photos. Hugs.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your comments and for being a faithful follower. Sorry that I often do not comment on your blog, but I love the cards you make. I truly enjoyed my visit with Shaz. She is a wonderful Christian lady and helped me with ideas for my cards. It was so special that she came all the way here (around the world) to visit. Hugs.

      Delete